Our mission is, “Equipping Christians in business to walk boldly in faith throughout their business week while connecting them to do business to- gether more efficiently and effectively.” We believe our “Why” is in equipping Christians and the fruit is the relationships, connections and busi- ness that is done while carrying out the “why”. In order to keep our members connected, we provide the following tools and resources:
Online Directory and Mobile App
Our robust online directory allows our members to find each other while promoting themselves by interacting via sharing news, events, hot deals and member to member deals.
We have a variety of networking focused events each month which include:
- Big Events: These events feature occur over the lunch hour and include open networking, lunch, short program and a keynote address followed by additional networking time.
- G5 Christian Business Networking: Our G5 Groups are typically between 5-15 members. Each group chooses how often to meet but the format is always the same. The G5 name is representative of this format which follows five G’s:
- Gospel: short devotional
- Group: group introductions
- God: what has God been doing in your life since the last meeting?
- Get: what are you looking to receive?
- Give: who can you help?
- AFB Networking with Purpose: These events are come as you are for as long as you can. Truly open networking with a short program or mini-keynote in the middle to keep it interesting.